Single Trip NEW* 20ft ISO Shipping Container - Blue RAL5013
- Transport and positioning to any UK mainland location (subject to conditions)
Cost to be calculated
- Fully weatherproof
- Very secure
- High quality ISO standards
- Import VAT paid and cleared
- Welded all steel construction except for the floors which are made of load bearing marine-plywood
- Two weather-sealed steel doors to one end
- Free standing, self contained units
- Lifting points at each corner
|Height||8ft 6ins (2.59m)|
|Length||19ft 3ins (5.87m)|
|Width||7ft 7ins (2.33m)|
|Height||7ft 9ins (2.35m)|
|End Door Aperture|
|Width||7ft 6ins (2.28m)|
|Height||7ft 5ins (2.26m)|
|Floor Area||150sqft (13.93m²)|
|Cubic Capacity||1160 cu ft (32.85m²)|
|Weight||2.4 tons (2.4 tonnes)|
† Delivery and positioning is available within mainland UK and the cost will be confirmed during the checkout process.
We offer many container extras including high security padlocks and padlock protectors, if you require we can repaint the container whatever colour you need.
We have a sales stock of over 500 shipping containers including new and used 20ft and 40ft containers in various colours to suite your environment, these are either standard height 8ft 6ins containers or high cubes 9ft 6ins high.
Hire / Finance options
Standard containers can be hired or purchased over time with finance.
Can’t see what you are looking for?
We can offer more specific delivery options, multiple containers in any quantity and optional security extras.
Get in touch with us on 01922 741 757 or contact us by email.
* All new containers also known as ‘single-trip’ containers supplied within the UK are manufactured in the far east. They are then shipped once with cargo to the UK and consequently may have small cosmetic imperfections internally and externally from the journey.