Shipping Container Accessories
We sell literally hundreds of these secure container accessories for hire security 'block' lock padlocks; they are excellent value and are used in conjunction with our padlock shrouds for container security (See Contain-A-Lock® Padlock Protector). They have a hardened steel armour jacket and can be individually keyed, 'keyed alike' or with a master key covering all locks in a set.
- Carbonitrided solid steel body with chemical anti-corrosion, nickel-plating treatment
- Hardened steel shackle with chemical nickel-plating treatment
- Bronze, phosper bronze and brass internal mechanism.
- High security
- Heavy duty
- Deterrent to criminals
- The Contain-A-Lock® patented lock retention system means you never lose your lock
- Corrosion resistant
- Tamper proof
- Lock retention – Never lose your lock with Contain-A-Lock®
- Good asset protection for locks (your lock won’t go missing!)
- Very easy to use
- Neat appearance
- No maintenance
- Supplied with the very highly regarded and professional quality CISA 285/75 padlock.
- Heat treated 4mm steel producing a cut-resistant and highly corrosion resistant surface
- Slim design restricts access to the padlock with tools.
Can’t see what you are looking for?
We can offer more specific delivery options, multiple containers in any quantity and optional security extras.
Get in touch with us on 01922 741 757 or contact us by email.
* All new containers also known as ‘single-trip’ containers supplied within the UK are manufactured in the far east. They are then shipped once with cargo to the UK and consequently may have small cosmetic imperfections internally and externally from the journey.