Shipping Container Accessories
We sell literally hundreds of these hardened steel armour jacket padlocks; they are excellent value and are used in conjunction with our padlock shrouds for container security (See Contain-A-Lock® Padlock Protector).
Locks are supplied singly with two keys. Multiple lock purchases will be different locks. Keyed alike and master key options are available by contacting us directly.
Contain-A-Lock Padlock Protector INCLUDING CISA Padlock
Never lose your padlock with the 'Contain-A-Lock'® Padlock Protector Shroud. Container security is of crucial importance, however, your shipping or storage container is only as secure as the locking system you choose. Our patented 'Contain-A-Lock'® Padlock Protector and Lock is the perfect container security solution.
Our patented Contain-A-Lock® Padlock Protector and locking solution is heavy duty, secure and tamper proof. To prevent loss or theft of the padlock it is held inside the padlock protector shroud by a simple sliding carriage. Relocking the padlock away from the hasp stops its removal. However, the mechanism still allows full operation of the doors. See video clip of 'Contain-A-Lock®' in action.
- Ideal for archiving
- Ideal for storing smaller items
- Ideal for keeping paints and chemicals off the container floor
- Maximises space inside of your container
- Reduces health and safety risks when storing items that need to stay off the container floor e.g. chemicals and paints
- Flexible to suit your requirements
- Quick and easy, bolt-free assembly
- Available in 3 shelf depths (300mm, 450mm & 600mm)
- Adjustable Shelves (shelves 2-4)
Picture is representative and the items on the shelves and assembly tools are not included!
Heavy Duty Container Ramp
- Heavy duty Container Ramp
- Reduces health and safety risks associated with lifting
- Reduces risks of spillage during liquid movement
- Grip Runners
- Raised sides for additional security
- Manufactured from non-corroding polyethylene
- Extremely tough and durable
Using drying crystals, the moisture trap removes surplus moisture from the air, turning the crystals into a solution which collects in the bottom tray, you then simply tip the moisture away and replenish the moisture trap with fresh crystals.
Photo is representative and what is supplied is ‘crystal tray and moisture container plus 1 x 500g sachet of crystals.’ More crystals and multiple purchase offers available directly.
Moisture Trap refill sachets
Replenish your moisture traps with fresh crystals to help remove surplus moisture from the air.
Lasts on average 10 weeks.
Can’t see what you are looking for?
We can offer more specific delivery options, multiple containers in any quantity and optional security extras.
Get in touch with us on 01922 741 757 or contact us by email.
* All new containers also known as ‘single-trip’ containers supplied within the UK are manufactured in the far east. They are then shipped once with cargo to the UK and consequently may have small cosmetic imperfections internally and externally from the journey.